#7

1. For my project, I am interviewing a language teacher and discussing about the evolution of languages in the future.
2. Between now and the end of my project, I need make some questions about, discuss them with the language teacher, and maybe like write a blogspot about it.
3. Maybe I could take pictures of the the spanish teacher teaching spanish to the class or students writing in spanish.
4.  I am still not sure how i am going the publicize it.
5. I've already created the question. So I need to discuss them with the teacher. Take some pictures. Publicize it.

Comments

  1. Maybe you could do an audio recording of the interview and then do a podcast or upload clips to YouTube. Or you could write a blog post with the interview results. Maybe do a Q&A format?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#5

#1